- Personal liability: the primary card holder takes personal responsibility for all transactions on the account.
- Access an unsecured credit limit of up to $50,000 (based on eligibility criteria).
- Enjoy up to 55 days interest-free on your purchases.
- Option of one additional cardholder.
- Both cards linked to the one account, with one credit limit, balance, statement, and the same interest rate, so managing your cards is simple.
- Easily manage your card online with CommBiz or NetBank. Request online statements, establish automated payments, order cards and change daily withdrawal limits.
- Our Commonwealth Awards Program offers one of the highest Awards points earn rates available that you can redeem for a wide range of rewards including flights, hotels, gift cards and more.
- Complimentary transit accident insurance up to $250,000 for cardholders.
- Complimentary Unauthorised Transaction Insurance that protects you against unauthorised transactions for up to $150,000 per annum.
- The latest secure chip technology embedded for extra protection against fraud.
- Flexibility to pay with Pen or PIN.
- Add your business name on your credit card beneath the cardholder’s name.
- View our Personal liability business cards comparison table for an overview of full benefits.
Fees and charges
An annual fee and other standard fees and charges apply. For full details, view our Personal Liability Business Credit Card Standard Fees and Charges (PDF - 11kb).
Canstar Cannex Awards
The Commonwealth Bank has been honoured by the Canstar Cannex Business Awards with a
5-star rating for outstanding value.
Apply online now and you could start using your card in as little as 10 working days (based on credit approval). By taking personal responsibility for your card, the application process is streamlined as there’s no need for you to provide us with full business financials.
Alternatively, you can:
- Apply over the phone by calling 13 1998.
- Complete the contact me form and one of our Business Bankers will call you at your preferred date and time.
- Visit us in branch.
- Important information
Applications for finance are subject to the Bank’s normal credit approval. Full terms and conditions are included in our Letter of Offer. Bank fees and charges may apply. As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. All products mentioned on this web page are issued by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. View our Financial Services Guide (PDF 59kb). View Terms and Conditions for Electronic Banking (PDF 135kb), NetBank and CommBiz (PDF 325kb) and consider them before making any decision about these products. View our Certificate of Transit Accident Insurance (PDF).
The earning and redemption of Awards points are subject to Commonwealth Awards Program Terms and Conditions. Points are earned on eligible transactions (most purchases but not cash advances or balance transfers) and are subject to points capping.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This credit card program is issued and administered by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.