Simplify your business life with a Business Low Rate credit card that gives you a low, competitive interest rate with no annual fee. It’s designed for small to medium businesses that are looking for a flexible source of short-term cash flow or to make larger business purchases with a credit limit of up to $50,000 (based on eligibility criteria).
- A low, competitive interest rate with no annual fee and no interest-free period.
- Access an unsecured credit limit of up to $50,000 (based on eligibility criteria).
- Higher credit limit of up to $100,000 for business liability where residential or commercial property is provided as security (based on eligibility criteria).
- Option of one additional cardholder.
- Easily manage your card online with CommBiz or NetBank. Request online statements, establish automated payments, order cards and change daily withdrawal limits.
- Choose between Personal or Business liability. Personal liability is ideal for small businesses, including sole traders and partnerships, where the primary card holder takes personal responsibility for all transactions on the account. Business liability is ideal for companies where the business is responsible in full for all transactions and balances owing
on the card.
- Complimentary transit accident insurance up to $250,000 for cardholders.
- The latest secure chip technology embedded for extra protection against fraud.
- Flexibility to pay with Pen or PIN.
- Add your business name on your credit card beneath the cardholder’s name.
- View our Business cards comparison table for a quick overview of full benefits.
Fees and charges
There is no annual fee; however other standard fees and charges apply. For full details, view our Personal Liability Business Credit Card Standard Fees and Charges (PDF - 11kb) or Business Liability Business Credit Card Standard Fees and Charges (PDF - 11kb).
If a Business Low Rate credit card with personal liability best suits your business needs, you can easily apply online now. You could start using your card in as little as 10 working days (based on credit approval). By taking personal responsibility for your card, the application process is streamlined as there’s no need for you to provide us with full business financials.
Alternatively, if you are interested in a higher credit limit, or if you’d like to request business liability for the account, you should consider a Business Low Rate credit card with business liability. You can:
- Apply over the phone by calling 13 1998.
- Complete the contact me form and one of our Business Bankers will call you at your preferred date and time.
- Visit us in branch.
Applications for finance are subject to the Bank’s normal credit approval. Full terms and conditions are included in our Letter of Offer. Bank fees and charges may apply. As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. All products mentioned on this web page are issued by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. View our Financial Services Guide (PDF 59kb). View Terms and Conditions for Electronic Banking (PDF 135kb), NetBank and CommBiz (PDF 325kb) and consider them before making any decision about these products. View our Certificate of Transit Accident Insurance (PDF).