A finance lease is one type of asset fiinance that provides 100% finance to acquire assets for use in your business.
Our finance lease is a rental agreement where the Bank owns the asset and you then lease it for an agreed term and rental amount.
- Most depreciable assets can be financed
- Minimum finance lease amount is $10,000 over terms that range from two to five years
- Interest rate and repayments are fixed for the term of the contract
- Irregular or seasonal payment schedules can be considered to suit your cashflow
- Preserve your working capital with 100% financing
- If you use the asset to generate income, rental payments may be tax deductible
- You may be entitled to claim an input tax credit for rental and other charges that are subject to GST
- Important information
As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. Applications are subject to the Bank’s normal credit approval. Fees and charges are payable.