We understand that as a business owner, your time is limited as you manage the day-to-day operations of your business. Superannuation Savings Account is an easy and convenient option, for you to meet your superannuation obligations and keeps paperwork to a minimum!
Opening an account is simple with as little as $1. And once set up, there’s no ongoing administration apart from making regular superannuation contributions to your employee’s account.
Click here to download our small business brochure with application forms. Employee application forms can be downloaded here and can be dropped in at any Commonwealth Bank branch. Don’t forget you’ll need to provide a copy of this PDS to your employees.
- It’s very simple to set up and manage with minimal paperwork
- You can pay super guarantee contributions by BPAY® direct debit, clearing houses, cheque and/or deposit book
- Capital guaranteed by the Commonwealth Bank – the account is safe from market fluctuations and negative investment returns
- Value for money - one low annual administration fee of $35 for accounts with a balance of $1,000 or more (there is no fee for accounts with a balance under $1,000)
- No transaction, entry or exit fees
- Investing made simple – choose from a standard interest rate option or a fixed term option
- Government co-contributions and employer, personal and spouse contributions are accepted
- Optional insurance cover for death or death and total and permanent disability (meets the minimum life insurance as required of default funds).
- ® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
- Commonwealth Bank Superannuation Savings Account (Superannuation Savings Account) is a retirement savings account established and maintained pursuant to the terms of the Retirement Savings Accounts Act 1997. Any future changes to the Act and regulations may result in changes to the terms and conditions set out in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). The Superannuation Savings Account is offered by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL 234945 (the Bank) and is administered by The Colonial Mutual Life Assurance Society Limited ABN 12 004 021 809 AFSL 235035 (CMLA), a wholly owned but non-guaranteed subsidiary of the Bank. As this advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs you should, before acting on this advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances by obtaining a copy of the PDS.
- The PDS is provided in two parts - Part 1 - General Information and Part 2 – Latest interest rates - as well as the Tax and other information brochure and Simple Super for small business operators brochure. The PDS and Tax and other information brochure can be obtained by visiting commbank.com.au, going to a Commonwealth Bank branch or calling one of our Customer Service Representatives on 13 2015, between 8.30am and 6pm (Sydney time), Monday to Friday. You should consider the PDS before making a decision about the Superannuation Savings Account.
- Download a printable PDF version of the Commonwealth and Colonial Products Financial Services Guide (FSG).