The Bank offers a range of flexible tools to help manage your interest rate risk and cash flows relating to your borrowing facilities. Managing your interest rate risk can provide you with both protection and opportunity. Protection against nominated worst case scenarios and adverse interest rate movements can save you money and give you more certainty for management and budgetary purposes. However, you also have the opportunity to benefit from favourable rate movements enabling you to lower your costs and ultimately increase your profits.
Our specialists can provide advice on a range of interest rate risk management tools including:
- Fixed rate bills
- Flexi Bill Solutions
- Forward rate agreements
- CPI swaps
- Important information about advice
As this information has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on the information, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. View our Financial Services Guide (PDF 59kb). Please view the relevant Product Disclosure Statements (PDSs) provided on this website and consider them before making any decision about any products. All products mentioned on this web page are issued by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL 234945.
- View the Product Disclosure Statements (PDSs) for Flexi Bill Solutions for Investors - Investment Boost (PDF 422kb), Flexi Bill Solutions for Investors - Investment Guarantee (PDF 474kb), Flexi Bill Solutions for Investors - Investment Range (PDF 421kb), Flexi Bill Solutions for Investors - Investment Reset (PDF 509kb), Flexi Bill Solutions for Investors - Investor Step (PDF 468kb) and Flexible Forward Protector (PDF 128kb) and consider them before making a decision about any of these products.
- View the Product Disclosure Statements for Flexi Bill Solution – Cap Advantage (PDF 123kb), for, Flexi Bill Solution – Range Advantage (PDF 125kb), Flexi Bill Solution – Rate Reset Advantage, Flexi Bill Solution – Forward Start Advantage, Flexi Bill Solution – Principal Range Advantage (PDF 128kb), Flexi Bill Solution – Participator are issued by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. For a copy of any of these, please contact us.
- View a Product Information Document (PID) for Cap Advantage (PDF 123kb), Principal Range Advantage (PDF 128kb) and Range Advantage (PDF 125kb) issued by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, and consider them before making any decision about these products.
- Applications for finance are subject to the Bank's normal credit approval. Full terms and conditions are included in the Loan offer. Bank fees and Government charges may apply.