With CommBank Kaching,you can make payments to others by using their mobile phone number, email address or your Facebook friends list. The recipient just needs to have an Australian BSB and account number. You can also make Bump payments to other CommBank Kaching users (iPhones only).
Additionally, you can check your account balances and transaction history, transfer money between your accounts, pay your bills using BPAY® as well as make payments to others using their Australian BSB and account number.
CommBank Kaching also allows you to make MasterCard ® PayPass™ payments under $100 with your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4 using an iCarte case. Note: PayPass payments from Android devices are currently not available.
CommBank Kaching features:
- Fast login with a four-digit PIN;
- Check balances and transaction history;
- View and accept offers (iPhone only);
- Transfer between your accounts;
- Transfer to other accounts (as listed in your NetBank address book);
- BPAY bill payments (new and existing billers);
- Integration with your Bill & Payee address books in NetBank;
- Send and receive Peer to Peer payments to mobile numbers (Pay to Mobile), email addresses (Pay to Email) or Facebook friends (Pay to Facebook);
- Make Bump™ payments to other CommBank Kaching users (iPhone only);
- Ability to make PayPass payments under $100 (iPhone 4S or iPhone 4 only with purchase of an iCarte case);
- Locate the nearest Branch or ATM;
- View the balance of a nominated account using the Simple Balance feature; and
- Activate the Facebook straight through processing feature.