Commonwealth Bank gives customers more online banking choice
New home page gives customers an alternative way to manage online banking
Sydney, 18 May 2009: Commonwealth Bank today announced the launch a new opt-in home page for its award winning NetBank that allows customers to personalise their online banking experience.
The customisation is the latest enhancement to NetBank which has recently introduced a raft of new functionality to deliver a world class online service.
According to Ross McEwan, Head of the Commonwealth Bank’s Retail Bank, the latest NetBank enhancement reflects the Bank’s commitment to delivering the world’s finest online customer service experience
“We trialled the new home page with 10,000 customers with great success. We are very excited to be rolling out this NetBank feature to all our customers so that they can experience the new functionality and customisation.”
The launch of the new NetBank home page follows a trial with 10,000 customers who responded positively to the new features and improved customer experience.
From tomorrow, when customers log into NetBank they can switch ‘My Home’ to an alternative view and choose to opt “in” and “out” of the page which best suits how they manage their money online.
The new version offers customers a more detailed “birds-eye view” of their accounts while allowing for greater personalisation. With fewer clicks of the mouse needed to seek details such as scheduled transactions and customisations, users customers can select what they want displayed on the home page each time they enter NetBank.
The latest NetBank home page
- Less clicks to the information that matters most. Future transactions are now more prominent, enabling customers to ascertain whether they have the available funds for upcoming scheduled payments and quickly view when a payment is due.
- An uncluttered view which reveals more account details by hovering the cursor over the account name.
- From the home page users can quickly give accounts nicknames that mean something to them.
- Greater customisations - quick links at the top of the screen help users manage their portfolio and make online banking even easier.
The recent enhancements to NetBank have gained recognition with raft of accolades being awarded to NetBank.
- Canstar Cannex Innovation Excellence 2009
- Money Magazine’s Banking Website of the Year 2008
- Asian Banker Excellence in Retail Financial Services Awards 2009 Excellence in Internet Banking
- Hitwise Australia Online Performance Award Business and Finance – Banks and Financial 2008.
For more information contact:
Ph: (02) 9378 5096
Mobile: 0403 681 515