Commonwealth Bank continues to improve NetBank customer experience
Sydney, 23 October 2009: Commonwealth Bank today announced it is adding a raft of new features during October and November to its award-winning online banking channel NetBank, offering customers greater ease of use and transparency.
According to Drew Unsworth, Commonwealth Bank General Manager Online Banking, the Bank has made significant enhancements to NetBank during the past year and now offers customers a world-class, finest online banking experience.
“Our recent enhancements are focused on fine tuning the online experience for customers so that we can further empower customers to manage their money online and give them greater flexibility and transparency over their account holdings, in particular, improving search functionality and security,” said Mr Unsworth.
NetBank features currently being rolled out for customers include:
- Improved search – transaction search is available from the home page and is more intuitive, making it easier for customers to manage their account, getting to the most important information in just one click. Customers can also now export up to 600 transactions to Excel and popular accounting packages.
- Increased security – NetBank now features a password strength meter, guiding customers on how secure their new or updated password is.
- Higher payment limits – additional daily payment limit options for new and existing customers to provide greater flexibility and convenience.
- Enhanced account information pages – making it easier for customers to find popular self-service functions such as paying their credit card bill, renewing a term deposit and looking up their interest rate and credit limit.
- Alerts and reminders – SMS and email term deposit rollover reminders, balance alerts and credit card payment reminders enabling customers to better manage their money and avoid penalty fees.
NetBank Business customers will also benefit from:
- More personal service – with direct contact details including pictures for their Relationship Manager within NetBank.
- Greater control of their finance – customers can now apply for a new business credit card account in NetBank and personalise their business card to include their company name.
- Simpler account opening – a Business Online Saver can now be opened in minutes giving business customers access to competitive interest rates.
Media looking for more information, contact:
Ph: (02) 9378 5096