The Commonwealth Bank, The Daily Telegraph, Crown Resorts and Qantas will together donate $1 from the sale of every copy of Saturday’s The Daily Telegraph, to the Salvation Army’s NSW Bushfire Appeal. Please show your support and buy a copy of this Saturday’s The Daily Telegraph. To find out more, please click here.
To help our customers in the Blue Mountains, Commonwealth Bank has opened an emergency Pop-up branch in Winmalee. The Bank’s Pop-up branch is located at 281 Hawkesbury Road, Winmalee and will be open this weekend; Saturday, 26 October 9.30am – 4.00pm and Sunday, 27 October 9.00am – 12.00pm.
The Pop-up branch has an ATM and offers customer’s access to NetBank, as well as a range of normal telling services. A CommInsure representative will be available at the Pop-up branch all weekend for any insurance claims.
In addition, our branch at Springwood is extending its opening hours to open on Saturday, 26 October 9.30am – 4.00pm.
For all banking enquiries please call 13 2221. If you have been affected by the bushfires, please call our Customer Assistance Team 1300 720 814 and for all CommInsure Emergency Claims please call 13 24 23.
The Commonwealth Bank has also announced a $100,000 donation to support community groups impacted by the devastating bushfires across New South Wales.
The Bank is also accepting donations for the Australian Red Cross at all Commonwealth Bank branches and has activated its own emergency assistance package for customers.
Key features of the Bank’s special assistance package include:
- emergency accommodation assistance for customers who have their home insured through CommInsure and their home has been damaged by the fire
- tailoring solutions and assistance to Commonwealth Bank home loan, credit card and personal loan customers who may experience difficulties because of the fires
- loan restructuring for business customers with existing loans, without incurring the usual bank establishment fees
- considering requests for additional loans (including emergency credit limit increases) where, based on our enquiries, the customer could meet the additional repayments without financial difficulty
- expediting insurance claims to CommInsure for customers seeking help through their home, contents and motor vehicle insurance
- waiving prepayment charges over the next month for affected customers wishing to access term deposits and Commonwealth Investment Bonds ahead of the maturity date
- waiving branch service fees where the customer is looking to obtain a service from the Bank as a result of the disaster.
Any affected customers should call the Bank on 1300 720 814.
T: 02 9118 6919 M: 0478 306 055