Securitisation involves creating investment securities out of cashflows from specific assets like home loans or corporate loans.
Our securitisation team
Our team is available to help you with your enquiries regarding securitisation.
Mortgage backed securities
Mortgage backed securities are debt obligations that represent claims on the cash flows from mortgage loans, commonly on residential properties.
Asset backed securities
Asset backed securities are securities whose value and income payments are derived from and backed by a specific group of underlying assets, other than real estate and mortgage backed-securities.
Static pool data
Static pool data shows historic performance statistics of previously securitised pools through the Medallion program allowing investors to evaluate collateral performance trends.
Access to the Group Funding site is subject to the following restrictions and terms:
The material on this site (this page and other pages accessed through this page) is restricted to persons who are "wholesale clients" within the meaning of section 761G of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act). If you are a "retail client" within the meaning of section 761G of the Corporations Act (eg you are not a professional investor in securities) or we would be required to provide you with a regulated offer document in relation to any offer that we may make to you, you should not access this site.The information on this site:
- does not constitute and is not intended to constitute an offer or invitation in relation to the issue, sale or purchase of any securities or financial products as those terms are used in the Corporations Act including but not limited to shares in the capital of Commonwealth Bank ; and
- is not intended to constitute general or specific securities or financial product advice or a recommendation. The information does not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any particular investor. Before making an investment decision on the basis of the information, you should consider whether it is appropriate in light of your particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances. We recommend that you consult with your professional advisers before making any form of investment.
The Group does not warrant or represent that the information on this site is free from errors or omissions. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the Group nor its directors, employees, agents or advisers (Associated Persons) accepts any liability whatsoever for any loss (including, without limitation, any liability arising from any fault or negligence on the part of the Group or its respective Associated Persons) arising from the use of material accessible from this site or otherwise arising in connection with the material on this site. This site will not form the basis of any contract or commitment whatsoever. No sale of any securities described on this site will occur in any jurisdiction in which such offer, invitation, inducement, solicitation, recommendation or sale would be unlawful.
User AgreementBy proceeding to access the pages on this site, you confirm and agree that:
- you are a "wholesale client" and not a "retail client" within the meaning of the Corporations Act;
- your access to this site does not violate applicable laws, including the laws of your home jurisdiction; and
I agree to the above terms: * Yes No
* Indicates mandatory field