PERLS IX (CBAPF)
CommBank PERLS IX Capital Notes, also referred to as PERLS IX, are perpetual, subordinated1, unsecured notes, issued by CBA through its New Zealand branch.
Investments in CommBank PERLS IX Capital Notes are an investment in CBA and may be affected by the ongoing performance, financial position and solvency of CBA. They are not deposit liabilities or protected accounts of CBA under the Banking Act.
PERLS IX are listed on Australian Securities Exchange (code CBAPF). Distributions are scheduled to be paid quarterly. Download PERLS IX Prospectus.
Please note that these documents are only available for your information. The PERLS IX offer closed on 24 March 2017 and is no longer available for application.
Existing PERLS IX security holder can use this site to:
- Check the Financial Calendar for key dates
- Manage your holdings through a share registry service
- Chart the security performance on the share price graph
- Read major ASX announcements
PERLS IX distribution history
|Ex-distribution date||Record date||Payment date||Distribution paid|
|6 Mar 2018||7 Mar 2018||15 Mar 2018||$0.9787|
|6 Dec 2017||7 Dec 2017||15 Dec 2017||$0.9808|
|6 Sep 2017||7 Sep 2017||15 Sep 2017||$0.9916|
|6 Jun 2017||7 Jun 2017||15 Jun 2017||$0.8301|
- Trust Deed dated 20 February 2017
- Summary of Offer Management Agreement dated 20 February 2017
- Constitution of CBA dated 13 November 2008
1 Holders of PERLS IX rank after holders of Senior Ranking Obligations, creditors preferred by law and secured creditors. PERLS IX rank equivalently to a preference share.