PERLS VIII (CBAPE)
CommBank PERLS VIII Capital Notes, also referred to as PERLS VIII, are perpetual, subordinated1, unsecured notes, issued by CBA through its New Zealand branch.
Investments in CommBank PERLS VIII Capital Notes are an investment in CBA and may be affected by the ongoing performance, financial position and solvency of CBA. They are not deposit liabilities or protected accounts of CBA under the Banking Act.
Please note that these documents are only available for your information. The PERLS VIII Offer closed on 18 March 2016 and is no longer available for application.
Existing PERLS VIII security holders can use this site to:
- Check the Financial Calendar for key dates
- Manage your holdings through a share registry service
- Chart the security performance on the share price graph
- Read major ASX announcements
PERLS VIII distribution history
|Ex-distribution date||Record date||Payment date||Distribution paid|
|6 Mar 2017||7 Mar 2017||15 Mar 2017||$1.2039|
|6 Dec 2016||7 Dec 2016||15 Dec 2016||$1.2112|
|6 Sep 2016||7 Sep 2016||15 Sep 2016||$1.2748|
|6 Jun 2016||7 Jun 2016||15 Jun 2016||$1.1053|
- Trust Deed dated 16 February 2016
- Summary of Offer Management Agreement dated 16 February 2016
- Constitution of CBA dated 13 November 2008
1Holders of PERLS VIII rank after holders of Senior Ranking Obligations, including creditors preferred by law and secured creditors. PERLS VIII rank equivalently to a preference share.