PERLS X (CBAPG)
CommBank PERLS X Capital Notes, also referred to as PERLS X, are perpetual, subordinated1, unsecured notes, issued by CBA.
Investments in CommBank PERLS X Capital Notes are an investment in CBA and may be affected by the ongoing performance, financial position and solvency of CBA. They are not deposit liabilities or protected accounts of CBA under the Banking Act.
PERLS X are listed on Australian Securities Exchange (code CBAPG). Distributions are scheduled to be paid quarterly. Download PERLS X Prospectus.
Please note that these documents are only available for your information. The PERLS X offer closed on 29 March 2018 and is no longer available for application.
Existing PERLS X security holder can use this site to:
- Check the Financial Calendar for key dates
- Manage your holdings through a share registry service
- Chart the security performance on the share price graph
- Read major ASX announcements
PERLS X distribution history
|Ex-distribution date||Record date||Payment date||Distribution paid|
|6 Jun 2018||7 Jun 2018||15 Jun 2018||$0.7303|
- Trust Deed dated 7 March 2018
- Summary of Offer Management Agreement dated 7 March 2018
- Constitution of CBA dated 13 November 2008
1 Holders of PERLS X rank after holders of Senior Ranking Obligations, creditors preferred by law and secured creditors. PERLS X rank equivalently to a preference share.