Are you making the most of your credit card?
Credit cards can offer many benefits such as cashless convenience, paying for unplanned purchases or simply being rewarded for everyday spend with rewards cards. However, are you aware of all the additional benefits on offer with a CommBank credit card – from purchase security insurance to your own personal concierge?
Here’s our lowdown on how to get the most out of your credit card.
- Flight Centre: Love to travel? CommBank Awards cardholders can use their Awards points to pay for travel anywhere, at any time, on any airline, with no limitation on seats or travel times. CommBank Awards Points can be also redeemed against cruises, hotels and holiday packages. Got the travel bug? Click here.
- Travel insurance: As a CommBank Gold, Platinum or Diamond credit card customer, you can enjoy international travel insurance. It’s included with your card – and no minimum spend is required. Simply activate via NetBank each time you travel. Or if you don’t have an eligible card or are interested in getting cover for your trip get a quote for one of the tailored travel insurance plans.
- Travel Money Card: Planning on using a CommBank Travel Money Card while overseas? Present your CommBank Gold, Platinum or Diamond credit card when purchasing one at any Commonwealth Bank branch, and pay no issue fee.
- Personal Concierge: Whatever you need organised - from front row seats to overseas transport – the Your Concierge Service for Platinum and Diamond cardholders is there to make life easier.
- Emergency overseas assistance: All CommBank credit cards offer emergency overseas assistance, so you can rest assured help will be available to you 24/7 when you’re away from home.
- Pay with points instantly in store at Myer – giving CommBank Awards cardholders the power to use their Awards points instantly in-store at every Myer around the country. Find out more.
- Purchase security: Most purchases made with your CommBank Gold, Platinum and Diamond credit card are protected by our Purchase Security Insurance. If these items are lost, stolen or damaged within 90 days, we’ll repair or replace them.
- Extended warranty: CommBank Gold, Platinum and Diamond cards will automatically secure you an extra 12 months’ warranty on most new purchases - on top of the manufacturer’s Australian warranty.
- Bonus partners: For CommBank Awards cardholders, earning additional points with our bonus partners has never been easier. Whether you’re going to the movies, renting a car or sending roses, it’s worth checking to see where you can boost your CommBank Awards points.
- Guaranteed Pricing Scheme: For peace of mind when you’re shopping – and to guarantee the best price – if a Platinum or Diamond Awards cardholder discovers an item advertised in a printed catalogue at a lower price, they can make a claim for the difference, so long as it’s within 21 days after purchasing with your CommBank card. More details here.
- globaleshop - a shipping service for CommBank Awards American Express® Cardholders. Register for your personalised virtual address and you can shop online at any US or UK sites and have your purchases shipped to you in Australia. Plus enjoy 10% off your total shipping costs to Australia. For more information, visit globaleshop.com/CBA
- Amex Connect Your CommBank Awards American Express Card connects you to amazing offers and benefits which you can tailor to your lifestyle and interests, as well as globaleshop, a shipping service for your purchases from US and UK online stores.
- MasterCard®: With MasterCard Priceless Sydney, CommBank MasterCard cardholders can access a unique collection of experiences selected exclusively for MasterCard cardholders. From cinema, dining, shopping and sporting opportunities to exciting hotel and entertainment offers, the best of Sydney is waiting at PricelessSydney.com.au.
For tips on managing and making the most of your credit card, click here.
Which credit card is best for you? Click here.
American Express is a trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Commonwealth Bank of Australia pursuant to a license from American Express. This credit card program is issued and administered by Commonwealth bank of Australia.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.