CommBank has been behind rural and regional Australia for more than 100 years and today has more than 500 staff, located in 69 locations around the country. They are supported by specialists in transactional banking, trade finance, risk management, asset finance and wealth management and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your business finances today.
We offer finance solutions and access to specialists in trade finance, global markets, transaction banking, asset finance and business wealth management. Talk to us today about:
- Loans to make life easier. We offer a range of flexible solutions to manage your cash flow, along with long-term solutions to help grow your business Learn more >
- Risk management products for Australian farmers, helping you sustain growth and compete internationally Learn more >
- Finance vehicles and equipment for your business without finding capital upfront. Pay them off over time from the income they help to generate. Learn more >
- Short and long-term deposits tailored to your circumstances Learn more >
- 24-hour real-time banking and settlement through our award-winning business banking platforms, NetBank and CommBiz
* Available on transactions made before 10pm AEST for customers with a Commonwealth Bank business transaction account and a linked Commonwealth Bank merchant facility.
As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. View our Financial Services Guide (PDF 59kb). View Terms and Conditions for General Information and Terms and Conditions for Term Deposits (PDF 247kb) and consider them before making any decision about these products. Applications for finance are subject to the Bank’s normal credit approval. Full terms and conditions are included in the loan offer. Bank fees and charges are payable.