Managing your cash flow
- Predict your sales and expenses based on estimates for:
- Cash in or receipts (sales and other income)
- Expenses, including both fixed expenses (e.g., rent and wages) and variable expenses (e.g., advertising, bills and transports costs)
- Monthly loan repayments
- Outlay on stock or raw materials
- Stock levels
- Remaining capital
- Set-up costs (e.g., fit-out and legal costs)
- Do some cash and profit projections ranging from best- to worst-case scenario
- Monitor the projections regularly to make adjustments
Launching a new initiative, growing your business or just need to keep up with changes? Find the right lending solution for your business needs with our easy 3-step selector tool.
As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. All products mentioned on this web page are issued by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. View our Financial Services Guide (PDF 59kb).