FirstChoice Employer Super
FirstChoice Employer Super is a simple and cost-effective superannuation solution that can help your employees achieve financial security when they retire.
- Wide range of investment options available
- Insurance cover at competitive group rates
- Quality super fund – FirstChoice achieved the highest-possible ‘5 apples’ ranking from Chant West research in the small-to-medium plan category for the past four years
- Innovative online services to minimise the administrative demands on your business
- Access to a dedicated support services team that understands employer super and that can respond quickly and effectively to enquiries from you and your employees
- Access to a team of experienced service professionals to ensure the smooth operation of your plan
- Comprehensive reporting and secure online access to plan information
- An insurance package for employees at competitive rates, with generous automatic acceptance limits, including death cover, death and total and permanent disablement, and salary continuance
- Choose from more than 35 investment options from Australia’s leading investment managers, so they can select the fund option that best suits them
- Make personal, spouse and salary sacrifice contributions, as well as transfer other superannuation monies at any time
- Receive regular communications on their investment throughout the year
- Access online and telephone services for up-to-date information, including account balances, performance, unit prices and recent transactions
- Get value for money with a competitively priced product
- Monitor and change their investments online through FirstNet, where they can make additional investments, switch between investment options and update personal details
- Incorporate insurance at competitive rates, including death cover, death and total and permanent disablement, and salary continuance
- Learn more about effective investment and super from our employee education programs so they can build their wealth for retirement
- As a member of FirstChoice you can access savings offered by big brands like Myer, Bupa, Bunnings, Hoyts, and more through FirstBenefits, our exclusive member discount program.
- Important information. This is general information only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. You should assess whether this information is appropriate for you and consider talking to a financial adviser before making an investment decision. View the Colonial First State Financial Services Guide (PDF 66K).
- Colonial First State, FirstChoice Employer Super is issued by Colonial First State Investments Limited ABN 98 002 348 352 AFS Licence 232468. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) describing the product is available at www.colonialfirststate.com.au or by contacting the Colonial First State Investor Service Centre on 13 13 36. You should consider the PDS before making a decision about the product.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia and its subsidiaries do not guarantee the performance of FirstChoice Employer Super or the repayment of capital or earnings by the Fund. Investments in FirstChoice Employer Super are not deposits or liabilities of Commonwealth Bank of Australia or its subsidiaries and investment-type products are subject to investment risk including loss of income.