Why choose BPAY®?
Offer your customers the ability to pay in minutes online, from their mobile or over the phone using Australia’s most widely used and trusted bill payment service*.
To make payments even faster, add a QR Code to your bills, allowing customers to scan with their mobile or tablet device and pay in just one click.
*Based on BPAY® Usage and Attitude survey, 2014.
Spend less time preparing and chasing bills, and more time running your business. You’ll be able to significantly reduce payment reconciliation effort with validated Customer Reference Numbers (CRNs) and a daily payment file.
Reduce the risk of non payment with the BPAY® system that does not enforce dishonours.
Payments processed before 6pm are forwarded to your nominated bank account the following business day, maximising your cash flow.
- Send out multiple invoices to a large number of customers. For BPAY® to be cost effective, CommBank recommends more than 150 transactions per month.
- Want to reduce paperwork and save time spent on reconciliation and chasing payments.
- Want to provide a simple and easy way for customers to pay them.
CommBank specialists will help businesses through the set up process as follows:
- Register for CommBiz if you don’t have a service already.
- Complete the BPAY® establishment form, create your CRNs and update your invoice with BPAY® as a payment option.
- Submit the application to CommBank (to process the application and activate your new BPAY® Biller code).
- Complete a test payment.
- Start sending your new invoices with BPAY® as a payment option.
If the business is an established CommBiz user, it will take approximately 5 -10 working days from receipt of the completed application form.
BPAY® has developed the Intelligent CRN or iCRN that is suitable for organisations requiring payment of the exact amount stated on the bill, or payment by a certain date for an agreement to be valid. Industries include; insurance, vehicle registration and licensing, rent, infringements processing, traffic and parking securities, Government permits and licenses, and justice and courts.
BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518.
As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on the information, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. Please view our Merchant Agreement, Financial Services Guide and Operator and User Guides at our Merchant Support Centre.