Fixed Income leadership
The Commonwealth Bank is undisputedly Australia’s leading bank in Fixed Income markets.
- Consistent top ranking in Bloomberg’s Domestic Bond League Table
- Top ratings across multiple categories in INSTO Magazine’s Fixed Income Credit Research Poll 2010.
- Best Local Bond House by FinanceAsia Magazine in 2004, 2005, 2007 and again in 2008
- Lead manager on a wide variety of high profile deals stretching back a decade
Fixed Income and Debt Securities solutions
We offer a comprehensive range of fixed interest and debt securities products that can help you to improve your yield and reduce your risk. We provide global coverage, high quality execution, market intelligence and research. Our products span all terms from one day to 20 years and ratings from AAA to unrated.
Our comprehensive product set includes:
- Government bonds
- Semi-government bonds
- Corporate bonds
- Floating rate notes
- Inflation indexed bonds/CPI
- Asset backed securities
- Hybrid securities/convertibles
- Repurchase agreements
- Interest rate derivatives (swaps, options, FRAs)
- 11am call
- Bank Bills/NCDs
- Commercial paper
- Structured securities
- Leveraged loans
- The information on this page was prepared for persons who are wholesale clients or sophisticated investors in Australia as defined in the Corporations Act 2001. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
- As this information has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on the information, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. View our Financial Services Guide (PDF 59kb). Please view the relevant Product Disclosure Statements (PDSs) provided on this website and consider them before making any decision about any products. All products mentioned on this web page are issued by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL 234945.