The Commonwealth Bank partners with other banks to build enduring, multi-product reciprocal relationships.
Through our global banking partnerships relationship team, we will work with you to develop tailored solutions incorporating our full range of products and services. The team is located in Auckland, Hong Kong, London, New York and Sydney, and can draw on other experts within the Bank for specialist advice.
Our services include:
- Payments clearing – AUD, NZD and foreign currency services
- Domestic transactional banking services – for clients with representation in Australia and New Zealand
- Debt capital markets – program arrangement and issuance of kangaroo bonds, domestic bonds, commercial paper and certificates of deposit
- Structured finance – tailored products and solutions to meet funding, investment and capital needs
- Financial markets – a full range of risk management products, services and structured solutions spanning foreign exchange, risk management, money markets, securities, equities, fixed interest, commodities and trading
- Credit facilities – standby, term and revolving finance, bid and performance bonds and guarantees
- Corporate, retail and migrant referrals – a coordinated service centre that manages all inbound and outbound referrals
- Trade finance – an extensive range of finance and risk management solutions
- Structured asset finance and residual value management – formation of product partnerships and alliances
- Global asset management – formation of international product partnerships and alliances across a diverse range of global assets