This comprehensive, monthly publication offers an insight into the Commonwealth Bank’s internal economic indicators. It discusses what their implications are in terms of policy and the domestic market, and includes graphical summaries.
- Important Information
As the information on this website has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on the information, consider its appropriateness to your personal circumstances. See below for further country-specific information.
Disclosures and Disclaimers (including Analyst Certification)
All Investors European Investors Singapore Investors US Investors Hong Kong Investors
CommSec Financial Services Guide Commonwealth Bank Financial Services Guide Conflicts of Interest Policy
- AU Australian Industry Group PSI, Jun, Index, (49.6)
- AU Retail Trade, May, m%ch, 0.5, (0)
- CH HSBC PMI Composite/Services, Jun, Index, (51.2/53.5)
- JP PMI Services/Composite, Jun, Index, (51.5/51.6)
- EU PMI Services/Composite, Jun, Index, (54.4/54.1)
- EU Retail Sales, May, m/y%ch, (0.7/2.2)
- GE PMI Services/Composite, Jun, Index, (54.2/54)
- UK PMI Services/Composite, Jun, Index, (56.5/55.8)
- UK PMI Composite, Jun, Index, (55.8)
- US Public Holiday