- Choose between two strategies with different investment terms and gearing levels
- A single upfront payment gives you exposure to an investment many times your initial contribution, with the potential for high returns*
- Receive instant share diversification, with your returns linked to the performance of Australia’s 200 largest listed companies on the Australian Securities Exchange through the S&P/ASX 200 Index
- Minimum notional value is $25,000
- CommBank Vantage+ is a geared investment offering the opportunity for high returns, but like any investment it also has risks
- Please read the Product Disclosure Statement and consider the risks carefully before deciding whether this investment opportunity is right for you
Important information *The exposure is leveraged because the Notional Value, which is the actual portfolio size to which you have exposure, is substantially larger than the up front Amount. This means that for the same one-off payment, you will have more exposure to the Underlying Portfolio with an investment in CBA Vantage+ than with a direct investment in the Underlying Portfolio.
Commonwealth Bank Vantage+ is issued by Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 (Commonwealth Bank) administered by its wholly owned but non-guaranteed subsidiary Commonwealth Securities Limited ABN 60 067 254 399 (CommSec). A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for Commonwealth Bank Vantage+ (hereafter referred to as CBA Vantage+) is available by calling 1300 786 039 and should be considered before making any decision about this product. Investments in CBA Vantage+ are not deposits with the Commonwealth Bank. They are contracts entered into between Investors and the Commonwealth Bank on the terms set out in the Terms of Sale as contained in the PDS. Capitalised terms in this document have the same meaning as the capitalised terms in the PDS. Potential investors should refer to the PDS for risks and costs involved with an investment in CBA Vantage+. The Commonwealth Bank and its subsidiaries, including CommSec, do not guarantee the performance of CBA Vantage+.
The information in this document should not be taken as a recommendation to invest in CBA Vantage+. As the information has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on the information in this document, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances.
We believe that the information in this document is correct and any opinions, conclusions or recommendations contained in this document are reasonably held or made as at the time of its compilation, but we make no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of that information. Except to the extent that any liability under any law cannot be excluded, no liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by any person, directly or indirectly, through relying upon any information or statement in this document is accepted by the Commonwealth Bank or CommSec or any of their directors, employees or agents, whether that loss or damage is caused by any fault or negligence on their part or otherwise. Potential investors should consult their professional tax adviser about the tax implications of this product with regard to their own particular circumstances.