New in NetBank
You have been asking for enhancements to make NetBank easier. This weekend we implemented some of those changes for you:
- Your account information is now even easier to find with your balances, accrued interest and other important details on the one page. Just click on the View accounts tab and then select Account information.
- When you add, delete or modify accounts, BPAY Billers or your Personal and Security details, you will no longer receive a message in your NetBank inbox. You will still receive confirmatory messages when you make a payment for the first time to a new Biller or account.
- We have added a visual Password Strength indicator to help you choose a strong password to stay safe online. You can also improve your safety by registering for NetCode SMS in the Security tab.
- In Contact Us, you can now see the name, photo and contact details of your Relationship Manager.
- Business customers can now apply for a Business credit via Offers & Apply in the Business tab.
- Term Deposit customers will now receive maturity reminders.
- You can now request a Commonwealth Bank American Express Card via Manage my accounts in the Manage accounts tab.
Over the next 6 weeks, we will implementing more of the NetBank changes you have asked for. This will make NetBank the easiest thing you will do all day.