Check out Phone Banking
Did you know that our 13 2221 telephone banking service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? It’s great for those occasions when you can't get to NetBank.
With our telephone banking service, you can:
- Obtain your up to date account balance and details of recent transactions.
- Obtain credit card minimum payments due and credit card limit and available balance.
- Activate a new debit or credit card
- Obtain Home Loan and Personal Loan repayment details
- Order a statement to be sent via a NetBank message (if you have seleted NetBank online statements), otherwise it will be issued by mail
- Transfer funds between your linked Commonwealth Bank accounts, including passbooks, home loans or credit cards
- Use BPAY ® to pay bills to over 15,000 participating organisations
- Obtain foreign exchange rates for seven major currencies: US dollars, British pounds, Euros, Singapore dollars, Hong Kong dollars, Japanese yen and New Zealand dollars
- Change your telephone banking password.
Simply call 13 2221 and select option 1 and follow the prompts to do any of the functions listed above. Remember to have your account, card number or NetBank Client ID ready along with your telephone banking password
If you need to speak to one of our staff, make sure you enter your account, card number or NetBank Client ID and then your password or you may wait longer for service.
Getting a password
It’s really easy to get a password or reset your existing password. Just call us on 13 2221 and we can set one up for you on the spot. You can choose any set of numbers and letters between 6 and 12 characters long just like NetBank. For easier entry using a phone keypad it is recommended that you choose numbers instead of letters.
®Registered to BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518.
Want to know more?
Visit our Telephone Banking information page.