Get alerted by email
We’ve recently made some improvements to our bank messages in addition to other improvements you may have noticed.
Choose which bank messages to receive by email
- In addition to receiving bank messages in NetBank, you can also choose which message categories to receive by email, so you can be kept up to date when you’re not logged on to NetBank.
- Selecting only the categories you’re most interested in will also save you time. For example, you may only want email alerts on security and application updates so you can just opt in for those.
- Remember you can always confirm that emails are sent by the Bank by checking your inbox on the NetBank home page.
How to receive bank messages by email
- To opt in to receiving bank messages by email, simply log on to NetBank, go to Profile & preferences and select Message preferences.
- Then, select which bank messages you would like to receive by email by ticking the box next to the relevant categories and then click ‘Save changes’.
Sorting your bank messages
- Your bank messages can be sorted by status, category or date received for easy reference. Simply click on the relevant column heading to sort. If you click on the heading again, the messages will be sorted the other way.
- For example, click once on ‘Status’ to show all the unread messages, followed by the read messages. Click on ‘Status’ again, and all the read messages will be shown first.
Hiding your bank messages
- You can hide sections of your bank messages by clicking on the ‘-‘ symbol in the dark grey heading row of that section. To show them again, click the ‘+’ symbol.
Deleting your bank messages
- To delete your bank messages, simply select the ones you wish to delete by ticking the boxes next to them and then click Delete. To delete all messages at once, tick the box at the top of the bank messages table and then click Delete.
If you have any questions, please call us on 13 2221, option 4, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.