Improving NetBank for you!
As part of the Commonwealth Bank’s commitment to being Australia’s finest financial services organisation through excelling in customer service, we are continuing to make changes to NetBank and Mobile Banking to help you with your banking needs.
Our latest improvement allows for transactions to be processed to your accounts on non-national public holidays, such as the upcoming Queen’s Birthday long weekend.
How will this affect my transactions?
Any transactions that are processed during the following times will be dated Monday 8 June 2009 on your statements and transaction listings, and will be viewable on Tuesday 9 June 2009:
- After 6pm (Sydney time) on Friday 5 June 2009;
- Anytime on Saturday 6 June and Sunday 7 June 2009;
- Before 6pm (Sydney time) Monday 8 June.
What about transactions to other Australian financial institutions?
If you transfer funds to another Australian financial institution during the abovementioned times, your transaction will be sent on the next business day and will generally be available in the recipient’s account within the next 1-2 business days.
What about scheduled transactions?
- Any NetBank Schedules due on Monday 8 June, will be processed on that date and the ‘available balance’ and ‘account balance’ will be updated immediately.
- Any NetBank Schedules that have failed previous attempts (due to lack of funds) and are due to be re-tried on Monday 8 June, will be processed on Tuesday 9 June, and your ‘available balance’ and ‘account balance’ will be updated on this date.
Please take these timeframes into account when completing your banking.