Determined to offer strength in uncertain times
Times like these call for a bank that’s secure, strong and solid – like the Commonwealth Bank.
- More Australians trust us with their hard-earned savings
- Our deposit accounts, including NetBank Saver and Cash Investment Account, have been awarded 11 CANNEX 5 star ratings in 2008*
- We offer the security of a AA credit rating
- Deposits of up to and including $1 million are guaranteed at no charge by the government for the next 3 years
- We are owned by more Australians than any other bank
- We have 96 years of experience and counting
That’s why we are Australia’s leading bank.
And that’s why you can trust the Commonwealth Bank to have a range of award winning savings options to suit your needs.
- Cash Investment Account provides you with access to your savings 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Open a new account by 30 November 2008 and maintain a balance of $50,000 or more until 31 January 2009, and you’ll receive 5.75% p.a. with full access to your money.
- NetBank Saver is our high interest online savings account. Get a great rate on your savings and instant access to your money via a linked transaction account.
- Term Deposits offer a great rate and secure return on your money. With investment terms as short as 1 month, you can choose the Term Deposit to suit your savings plans.
- * For deposits exceeding $1 million, customers need to ‘opt-in’ and pay monthly in arrears a government charge equal to 0.70% pa on the average deposit balance greater than $1 million to receive the guarantee.
- This information does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the appropriateness of this information in relation to your own situation before acting on it. The campaign interest rate of 5.75% p.a. on new Cash Investment Accounts opened by 30 November 2008 with balances of $50,000 or more is current as at 10 November 2008 but subject to change. The campaign rate will apply until 31 January 2009, provided a balance of $50,000 or more is maintained. At the end of the campaign period, the rate will convert to the then current standard interest rates for balances of $50,000 or more. The Bank reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time. Terms and conditions issued by Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 are available on request and should be considered before making any decision about these products. If you have a complaint, the Bank’s dispute resolution process can be accessed on 13 2221.