Flight Centre Travel Group Vouchers
These terms apply to all gift cards and electronic vouchers issued by or on behalf of Flight Centre Travel Group (“FCTG”) trading as “Flight Centre”, “Student Flights”, “Escape Travel”, “Travel Associates” or “Cruiseabout” (each a “Gift Card”). By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Gift Card, you agree to the following terms.
- Gift Cards are redeemable at participating FCTG retail stores located within Australia.
- Unless otherwise stated on the Gift Card, Gift Cards are valid for use within 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Cards may only be applied up to the maximum value loaded onto the Gift Card which is unspent at the time of use. Where the cost of purchase exceeds the available balance of the Gift Card, the excess amount must be paid by another payment method.
- Gift Cards may be redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Where used in part, no change will be given. Any unused balance may be used against future purchases, but will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded.
- Gift Cards may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, traveller’s cheques, cash passports or any other form of currency.
- You are responsible for the use and security of your Gift Card. Lost or stolen Gift Cards may not be replaced or refunded. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card except those caused by fraud or negligence by FCTG or its employees.
- Defaced, mutilated or altered Gift Cards may not be accepted, replaced or refunded.
- Gift Cards may not be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts.
- The laws of Australia apply to these terms and conditions and any disputes arising in relation to them.
- Questions or problems relating to Gift Cards should be directed to FCTG’s Gift Cards department on email@example.com or (03) 9026 3859. Complaints about purchases made with a Gift Card should be resolved directly with the store concerned.