NetBank offers a fast, simple and convenient way to do your online banking. It lets you view and manage all of your Commonwealth Bank Group bank accounts in the one place (including your CommSec and Colonial First State accounts and CommInsure policies). NetBank is free to register and you can access your bank accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Register now or call 13 2221 (select option 4) for more information.
Features of NetBank
With NetBank you can:
- View balances and review transactions
- Pay and view your bills
- Transfer money between your selected accounts including at other Australian financial institutions
- View or download your statements online
- Transfer a credit card balance
- View your Commonwealth Awards points balance or redeem points
- Print and export financial records
- Apply for a range of products, like a credit card, term deposit or a personal loan
- Increase your existing home loan
- Change your card daily withdrawal limit
- Activate your card
BPAY View provides a quick and convenient way of viewing and paying the bills you currently receive in the mail.
Want to learn more?
We have online demos to help get you started or to teach you about features you may not have used.
Start using NetBank
- You can find everything you need to know about NetBank here
- To learn more about the features of NetBank, view a demo
- If you're already a Commonwealth Bank customer, you can register now to become a NetBank user
- If you're already registered with NetBank, you can log on here
- Important information
The advice on this website has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should, before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. Please view our Financial Services Guide (PDF 68KB).
Terms and conditions for Electronic Banking are available online or from any branch of the Commonwealth Bank.
Applications for finance are subject to our normal credit approval. Full terms and conditions will be included in our offer of finance. Fees and charges may be payable.
™ ® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.