1Interest rate for amounts $50,000 to $1,999,999 with interest paid at the end of the term.
Why choose our Term Deposits?
Easy to track your investment
How to apply online
- A minimum deposit of $5,000
- A NetBank ID
- An existing CommBank account number in your name. You’ll use this account to:
- Transfer money across to open your Term Deposit
- Get interest, earned from your Term Deposit, paid to you.
- Your Tax File Number (TFN) or TFN exemption handy. You don’t have to provide your TFN or exemption to your Term Deposit but, by law, we have to withhold tax if you choose not to.
Term Deposit maturing soon?
The interest rate you locked-in when you first opened your Term Deposit may not be on offer at renewal.
If you want to withdraw your Term Deposit before it matures you’ll need to give us 31 days notice. You may be charged a prepayment adjustment and prepayment administration fee.
Got an SMSF?
Got an SMSF?
Things you should know
As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should before acting on this advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. General Information and Terms and Conditions for Term Deposits and Electronic Banking are available here or from any branch of the Commonwealth Bank. Please view our Financial Services Guide (PDF68KB).
Interest rates current as at 8 August 2017. Interest rates on offer may vary at any time without notice.
Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.