Offer available from 4 April 2018 for a limited time only on balances from $10,000 to $1,999,999 with interest paid 6 monthly or at maturity.*
1 Interest rate for amounts $50,000 to $1,999,999 with interest paid annually or at the end of the term.
Why choose our Term Deposits?
Easy to track your investment
How to apply online
- A minimum deposit of $5,000
- An Australian residential address
- A NetBank ID
- An existing CommBank account number in your name. You’ll use this account to:
- Transfer money across to open your Term Deposit
- Get interest, earned from your Term Deposit, paid to you.
- Your Tax File Number (TFN) or TFN exemption handy. You don’t have to provide your TFN or exemption to your Term Deposit but, by law, we have to withhold tax if you choose not to.
Term Deposit maturing soon?
Let us know if you want to renew, withdraw your money or arrange a combination of the two in NetBank before the maturity date. Renew your Term Deposit in NetBank now.
Note that the interest rate you locked-in when you first opened your Term Deposit may not be on offer at renewal. You’ll have a 7 day grace period when your Term Deposit matures if you change your mind.
If you want to make a withdrawal during the term, you’ll need to give us 31 days’ notice, and a prepayment interest adjustment and administration fee will apply. So if you believe you may need immediate access to your funds, another deposit product may be more suitable.
Got an SMSF?
Got an SMSF?
Things you should know
*Selected interest payment frequencies apply.
As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should before acting on this advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. General Information and Terms and Conditions for Term Deposits and Electronic Banking are available here or from any branch of the Commonwealth Bank. Please view our Financial Services Guide.
Interest rates current as at 4 April 2018. Interest rates on offer may vary at any time without notice.
Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.