Talk and ask as many questions as you like, get a holistic view of your current and future financial goals. Together we will develop an individually tailored plan to help you fulfil your financial goals.
YOUR PLAN BEGINS
WITH A SIMPLE
Book a conversation with a Financial Planner and make today count.
Already a customer banking online with us?
Save time by using your NetBank details.
New customer or don't bank online with us?
It’s a simple process
Once your financial plan has been developed, all your options are explained by your planner. Together we’ll refine and agree your strategy and any fees will be clearly explained in advance.
Once you’re happy with the approach, it’s time to put your plan into action. Your planner will keep you informed along the way and if your circumstances change, we can update your plan together.
How can advice help me?
Together with you, your Commonwealth Financial Planner will look at your current situation and develop an understanding of your future requirements, we’ll then set some realistic goals and a plan to help you achieve them.
We work closely with you to explore your ideas and provide you with access to a wide variety of products from leading financial institutions. Together we’ll execute a plan that reflects your personal situation and gives you the balance you need today whilst helping you to achieve your financial goals tomorrow.
Your Commonwealth Financial Planner is always available to review your financial situation and work with you if your circumstances change to ensure you are still receiving the most from your plan.
- Set short-term and long-term financial goals
- Create a plan to help support your family financially
- Apply for life and income protection insurance
- Start investing or optimise your existing portfolio
- Manage pay rises and bonus payments effectively
- Maximise your super and rollovers.
Appointments and costs
- You can meet your financial planner in person, over the phone or by video conferencing
- The number of meetings will depend on your individual circumstances. Your planner will give you a better idea of how things will progress at your first appointment
- When you need to talk strategy or update your plan, it’s easy to get in touch and make another appointment.
- Your initial consultation with a financial planner is completely free
- Once we know what you’re aiming for, we will explain upfront any costs involved in setting up your plan and for managing your strategy over time.
The first consultation is all about you and your planner getting to know each other. It’s a chance for you to ask questions, discuss your current situation and tell the planner about your goals. It’s vital that the planner understands these things to ensure the plan they recommend is specific to your needs.
We make this first consultation free to ensure that you have all of the information you need before you decide whether to proceed any further with the help of your planner.
You can ask your planner anything you like, there are no silly questions. But if you’re stuck, here’s some common questions Commonwealth Financial Planners get asked:
- What’s your background and experience?
- What costs might be involved?
- What are the possible risks of different strategies?
- What can I do now to make my financial situation better?
- What sort of lifestyle do you want to achieve now?
- What sort of lifestyle do you see yourself having in the future?
- What are your goals: early retirement, growing your investments, boosting your super?
Ready for more information?
Find out more about your financial planning options and how to set up a personalised strategy to help maximise your financial outcomes now and for the future.Learn more
We understand how important it is to make your money work for you, especially in retirement, so you can enjoy the future. Together with a Commonwealth Financial Planner, we'll help you prepare for the years ahead by developing a tailored financial plan.Learn more
Things you should know:
Commonwealth Financial Planners are Representatives of Commonwealth Financial Planning Limited ABN 65 003 900 169, AFSL 231139, a wholly owned but non-guaranteed subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.