Send or receive a payment
Sending money overseas
To make an International Money Transfer, please make sure you have the following details:
- The bank code, full name and address of the bank that you’re transferring to
- The recipient’s name, address and account number
- The amount and currency you wish to send
- The International Bank Account Number (IBAN) if transferring to Europe or the UK
- An email address for the recipient so they know when you have initiated your IMT (please note, this is optional)
Receiving money from overseas?
To receive an International Money Transfer, you’ll need to provide the sender with the following details:
- Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- BSB / Account Number
- BIC/ SWIFT CODE: CTBAAU2S
- Account Name
If you require more information about International Money Transfers, please contact us.
Find out how long an International Money Transfer (IMT) takes, how to trace an IMT and how to change or cancel an IMT.