Personal Loans Comparison Table
Considering your personal loan options? Save 1.5% p.a. on an Unsecured Fixed Rate Personal Loan. Offer ends 18 December.
- Important information
* Apply and fund a new Unsecured Fixed Rate Personal Loan by 18 December 2016 to receive a 1.5% p.a. discount on your approved interest rate. Applications are subject to credit approval. Full terms and conditions will be included in our loan offer. Fees and charges apply. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. Australian credit licence 234945.
The Secured Car Loan will be referred to as Fixed Rate Personal Loan on contract documentation.
- Comparison rates calculated on loans as follows: Variable Rate and Fixed Rate (unsecured loans) $30,000 over 5 years; Secured Car Loan $30,000 over 5 years. Comparison rates schedules are available online by selecting the 'View Schedule' links above or from any branch of the Commonwealth Bank.
WARNING: these comparison rates apply only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
- Additional repayments on Fixed Rate and Secured Car Loans are subject to a maximum of $1,000 per year without penalty.
- You will be charged a late fee of $20 when, 5 business days after a repayment due date, you are more than one Loan repayment/payment in arrears and monthly thereafter until you:
(a) are not in arrears in your repayments/payments; or
(b) enter into and adhere to an arrangement with us for repayment of those arrears.
- To make it easy for you to pay several different recipients with your loan borrowings, we provide two cheques free of charge. After that, a fee of $15 applies for each additional cheque we issue on your behalf.