Personal Loans Comparison Table
Considering your personal loan options? Save 1% p.a. on a Secured Car Loan when you apply and fund by 19 March.
- Important information
~ The “from” rate may be different for other loan terms. View our full range of 1-7 year Fixed Rates >
* Apply and fund a new Secured Car Loan by 19 March 2017 to receive a 1% p.a. discount on your approved interest rate. Applications for finance are subject to the Bank’s normal credit approval. View the Personal Loan Terms and Conditions (PDF 284kb). Full terms and conditions will be included in our loan offer. Fees and charges are payable. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. Australian credit licence 234945.
The interest rate for Secured Car Loans is from 7.49% p.a. (normally from 8.49% p.a.) if you apply and fund by 19 March 2017. The comparison rate for Secured Car Loans is 8.54% p.a. (normally 9.54% p.a.) if you apply and fund by 19 March 2017, based on a secured $30,000 loan over five years.
The Secured Car Loan will be referred to as Fixed Rate Personal Loan on contract documentation.
- Comparison rates calculated on loans as follows:
• For Variable Rate Loans: comparison based on an unsecured $30,000 loan over five years;
• For Fixed Rate Loans: for loan terms of 1 to 3 years, comparison based on an unsecured $10,000 loan over 3 years. For loan terms of 4 to 7 years, comparison based on an unsecured $30,000 loan over 5 years;
• For Secured Car Loans: comparison based on a secured $30,000 loan over 5 years.
Comparison rates schedules are available online by selecting the 'View Schedule' links above or from any branch of the Commonwealth Bank.
WARNING: these comparison rates apply only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan."
- Additional repayments on Fixed Rate and Secured Car Loans are subject to a maximum of $1,000 per year without penalty.
- You will be charged a late fee of $20 when, 5 business days after a repayment due date, you are more than one Loan repayment/payment in arrears and monthly thereafter until you:
(a) are not in arrears in your repayments/payments; or
(b) enter into and adhere to an arrangement with us for repayment of those arrears.
- To make it easy for you to pay several different recipients with your loan borrowings, we provide two cheques free of charge. After that, a fee of $15 applies for each additional cheque we issue on your behalf.