Things you should know
Apply before midday Monday to Friday, and if you’re approved, we’ll give you access to your loan that day. Unavailable for secured loans, when a guarantor is required, if an application is incomplete or needs to be referred for a more detailed review by a lending specialist, if required documentation isn’t provided and subject to system availability. Applications for finance are subject to the Bank's normal credit approval.
Your interest rate will be based on a number of factors, including the information you provide and our assessment of your application. We will confirm your actual interest rate in your loan offer document.
Unsecured personal loan repayment terms range from 1 to 7 years. Interest rate ranges and representative examples are based on an unsecured loan of $30,000 borrowed for 5 years are as follows:
- with the minimum interest rate for a variable rate loan of 13.90% p.a. (14.77% p.a. comparison rate) or with the minimum interest rate for a fixed rate loan of 12.99% p.a. (13.86% p.a. comparison rate), the estimated total amount payable including fees is $42,540 or $41,696 respectively; and
- with the maximum interest rate for a variable rate or fixed rate loan of 18.9% p.a. (19.74% p.a. comparison rate), the estimated total amount payable including fees is $47,344.
The Comparison rate is calculated on loans as follows:
- For Variable Rate Loans: comparison based on an unsecured $30,000 loan over five years;
- For Fixed Rate Loans: for loan terms of 1 to 3 years, comparison based on an unsecured $10,000 loan over 3 years. For loan terms of 4 to 7 years, comparison based on an unsecured $30,000 loan over 5 years;
- For Secured Car Loan: comparison based on a secured $30,000 loan over 5 years.
WARNING: These comparison rates apply only to the examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
^ Additional repayments made on a Fixed Rate Loan are not available to be redrawn.