About this information
Some businesses have names which appear on your bank statement that are different to their trading name. When a transaction that you don't recognise appears, you can use this info to help you identify the business. Please tell us if a business name is still unclear.
Tips to help you recognise transactions
- Think about where you were at the time and day the transaction was made and think about where you were
- Check for similar transactions on your account? This might help jog your memory
- If there's an additional cardholder, ask them if they recognise the transaction.
- Keep your credit card secure with Lock, Block, Limit®
- Manage your bills online
- 8 ways to manage your money in the CommBank app
Help us improve this page
If you notice any incorrect info on this page or have a suggestion, let us know.