You’ll need to update your browser so you can continue to log on to your online banking from 28th February. Update now.


How can I raise a transaction dispute on my Travel Money Card?

See all Travel Money Card FAQs

Last updated 07 February 2019

You should retain all transaction records received from merchants and electronic equipment (such as ATMs) and check all details and entries when reviewing transactions on the CommBank app or NetBank.

If you notice an error in any transaction on your Travel Money Card, you should communicate directly with the merchant to resolve a dispute. 

If it cannot be resolved, you should notify us and lodge a transaction dispute within 30 days of the transaction in question. You can do this by:

  • Downloading the Disputed Transactions Request form or ATM Shortpay Request form and returning it by:
    • Fax to: +61 2 8737 3623 or
    • Post to:
      2067 Operations Processing Centre Reconciliations and Disputes
      PO Box 492, Lidcombe, NSW 1825
  • Contacting the Travel Money Customer Service Centre on 1300 660 700 within Australia or +61 2 9999 3283 from overseas (reverse charges accepted).

We will investigate the transaction on your behalf and will acknowledge receipt of your Dispute Form in writing within 10 business days. It may take up to 45 days from the day we receive your Dispute Form to reach a decision, and we will notify you in writing as soon as this decision is made.

Refer to the Travel Money Card Product Disclosure Statement and Conditions of Use for further information.

Still need help?

Unable to find what you're looking for?

Search for more popular topics