Upgrade your browser for the best CommBank website experiences. Click here.


How can I apply for a CommInsure Investment Growth Bond (CIGB) if I am an overseas resident?

See all Superannuation FAQs

Last updated 01 June 2016

If you're an overseas resident living in Australia, you can invest in a CIGB.

You must complete and sign the Application form while in Australia. Applications completed and signed outside of Australia, including at an Australian Embassy, can’t be accepted. 

If you’re an overseas resident not living in Australia, and you have a Power of Attorney in Australia who can sign the Application form on your behalf, we can accept it.  

Unable to find what you're looking for?

Search for more popular topics