Your browser is out of date. From February 28 you will not be able to log on. Please upgrade your browser.


How can I apply for a Lifestream Guaranteed Income annuity if I am an overseas resident?

See all Superannuation FAQs

Last updated 01 June 2016

If you're an overseas resident in Australia, you can invest your personal savings in a fixed term annuity.

You must receive all the documentation (including the PDS) and complete and sign the Application form while in Australia. Any applications completed and signed outside of Australia cannot be accepted.  

Annuity payments must be paid in Australian dollars to an Australian Bank account in the name of the investor.

Unable to find what you're looking for?

Search for more popular topics