Why can't I switch to online statements for my home loan?
Last updated 31 August 2017
You’ll be unable to switch to online statements if you:
- Have a joint loan with three or more account holders, unless you nominate one account holder to receive statements on behalf of the others. If this is something you want to do, you’ll need to complete Sections C and D of the Contract Authority and Nomination to Receive Notices form, and bring this into your local branch
- Are a guarantor on the home loan.
Currently, you can switch to a home loan online statement:
- If you are the only borrower on the loan
- Where there are two borrowers on the loan, and neither of you has been nominated to receive statements on behalf of the other
- Where there are three or more borrowers on the loan, and you have been nominated to receive statements on behalf of all other borrowers.
If you're still having trouble switching to online statements, contact the NetBank Help Desk on 13 2221, 24 hours a day.