For Future Home Saver, what is an ‘eligible CommBank home loan’?
Last updated 19 December 2018
An eligible CommBank home loan is:
- a new home loan obtained directly from CommBank over the phone, online or in a branch (excludes home loans introduced through external mortgage brokers)
- applied for by a Future Home Saver account holder or a joint Future Home Saver account holder
- obtained for the purpose of buying or building residential property in Australia.
The following are not eligible CommBank home loans:
- A Viridian Line of Credit
- A CommBank home loan used to:
- Top up an existing loan
- Refinance an existing debt to CommBank or any other person or entity.