You’ll need to update your browser so you can continue to log on to your online banking from 28th February. Update now.


How do I notify of a Deceased Estate for my Commonwealth or Colonial superannuation or investment policy?

See all Superannuation FAQs

Last updated 28 April 2016

If you have recently suffered a loss, we are here to help you through this difficult time by providing a professional and supportive service. Please call the below number for your relevant product between 8.30am - 6pm, Monday – Friday  (Sydney/Melbourne time) so we can guide you through what we require from you and explain the claims process to you. 

  • Colonial (formerly Prudential) 13 1778
  • Colonial Select Personal Superannuation and Allocated Pension 1800 552 660
  • Colonial (formerly Legal & General) 1800 624 100
  • Colonial Life (C-life) 1800 631 600
  • SuperTrace 1300 788 750
  • Commonwealth Financial Services 13 2015
  • Superannuation Savings Account 13 2015
  • Endowment, Whole of Life or PruPac policies 1800 624 100
  • St Andrew's: 1800 007 293

If you are not sure of the product or company your policy is with, please refer to a recent statement or correspondence you have received.

Still need help?

Unable to find what you're looking for?

Search for more popular topics