How do I notify of a Deceased Estate for my Commonwealth or Colonial superannuation or investment policy?
Last updated 28 April 2016
If you have recently suffered a loss, we are here to help you through this difficult time by providing a professional and supportive service. Please call the below number for your relevant product between 8.30am - 6pm, Monday – Friday (Sydney/Melbourne time) so we can guide you through what we require from you and explain the claims process to you.
- Colonial (formerly Prudential) 13 1778
- Colonial Select Personal Superannuation and Allocated Pension 1800 552 660
- Colonial (formerly Legal & General) 1800 624 100
- Colonial Life (C-life) 1800 631 600
- SuperTrace 1300 788 750
- Commonwealth Financial Services 13 2015
- Superannuation Savings Account 13 2015
- Endowment, Whole of Life or PruPac policies 1800 624 100
- St Andrew's: 1800 007 293
If you are not sure of the product or company your policy is with, please refer to a recent statement or correspondence you have received.