Where can I get information on fund performance, unit prices and my account balance?
Last updated 21 June 2016
For all Commonwealth Super and Investment policies and Colonial Select Personal Super and allocated pension, you can find out the unit prices of your products online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To obtain current balances and up-to-date performance figures, please call the below number for your relevant product between 8.30am and 6pm (Sydney time), Monday to Friday
- Colonial (formerly Prudential) 13 1778
- Colonial Select Personal Superannuation and Allocated Pension 1800 552 660
- Colonial (formerly Legal & General) 1800 624 100
- Colonial Life (C-life) 1800 631 600
- SuperTrace 1300 788 750
- Commonwealth Financial Services 13 2015
- Superannuation Savings Account 13 2015
- Endowment, Whole of Life or PruPac policies 1800 624 100
- St Andrew's: 1800 007 293
For more information on SuperTrace, please visit the SuperTrace website.
If you have Colonial First State super or investment products, visit the Performance & Prices section of the Colonial First State website and select the 'Unit Price' option.
You can also access Performance reports and Market commentary information.
Alternatively you can contact your Financial Adviser.