You’ll need to update your browser so you can continue to log on to your online banking from 28th February. Update now.


How can I change my pension payment amount, date of the payment or the payment order?

See all Superannuation FAQs

Last updated 02 June 2016

You can change your income payments, including payment frequency, at any time provided it stays above the prescribed Government minimum amount by completing a form and sending it to us.

If you have a Commonwealth PensionSelect account, you can obtain a copy of the Commonwealth PensionSelect Notification of change of details form.

If you have a Colonial Select Personal Superannuation or Colonial Select Allocated Pension account, you can obtain a copy of the change of details form.

Unable to find what you're looking for?

Search for more popular topics