You’ll need to update your browser so you can continue to log on to your online banking from 28th February. Update now.


How I can withdraw from my SuperTrace account?

See all Superannuation FAQs

Last updated 18 December 2015

To make a total or partial withdrawal or to request a rollover to another fund, please complete a Benefit Payment request form and send it to

Locked Bag 5429
Parramatta NSW 2124.

If you are making a death or disablement claim or you are applying for your benefits due to permanent incapacity, illness, financial hardship or on compassionate grounds, please call 1300 788 750 between 8.30am - 6pm, Monday - Friday  (Sydney/Melbourne time).

For more information about SuperTrace, please visit the SuperTrace website.    

Unable to find what you're looking for?

Search for more popular topics