Commonwealth Bank will provide Emergency Assistance to customers and communities who may be impacted by Tropical Cyclone Ilsa.
Commonwealth Bank’s Regional General Manager for Western Australia, Karen Reid, said: “We’re here to support our customers and employees through Tropical Cyclone Ilsa – and we have a range of tailored support options available for our customers if they need it. Our website has the most up-to-date branch and service information.”
“We also thank emergency services who are working hard to protect communities in the region,” Ms Reid said.
CBA understands each customer will have different needs and encourages any customers affected to message us in the CommBank app, call our Emergency Assist on 1800 314 695 or visit us in branch when it is safe to do so. Business customers can also call 1800 314 695 or speak with their dedicated CommBank relationship manager.
Special arrangements are in place to provide support to Commonwealth Bank customers should they need it, and the CBA team is ready to assist them with any financial concerns or enquiries.
CBA Emergency Assistance includes a range of support, including:
- Temporary overdrafts, additional loans or emergency credit limit increases (subject to credit approval).
- Waiving fees and charges.
- Waiving fees and notice periods for early access to Term Deposits.
- Customised payment arrangements for home loans, credit cards, personal loans and some business loans.
- Loan restructuring for business customers and existing loans.
- Waiving fees for temporary and damaged merchant EFTPOS terminals, as well as support with merchant terminal rental fees.
- Help directing claims enquiries for customers seeking support through their Home or Car Insurance distributed by CommBank.
Further information on the support available is available at commbank.com.au/emergency
For emergency help in storms, call the State Emergency Service on 132 500. Alternatively, visit www.ses‑wa.asn.au. In a life-threatening emergency, call 000 (triple zero).