Looking for a branch that’s open on weekends or has a coin count machine? How about an ATM that’s audio-enabled or accepts deposits?
With our locator tool, it’s even easier to find a CommBank branch or ATM to suit your needs.
Our locator will show you:
Where a branch or ATM is located
You can find the branches and ATMs that are closest to your current location, or search for one by entering an address, suburb, postcode or landmark. You can even look for a branch by its BSB number.
The search results give you a branch’s BSB number and contact details, as well as what features and services are offered by each branch and ATM.
When they’re open and available
Our locator aims to give you the most up-to-date and helpful information, so we update the availability of all CommBank ATMs every five minutes. This means you can see in near real-time which ATMs are ready to use and offer what you need.*
We’ll also tell you if a branch is currently open or otherwise when it’s next open. And if you select a branch in the map or list, we'll show you that branch's opening hours for the week.
What features they offer
You can see what features are available at a particular ATM or branch by selecting it on the map or in the list of search results. If you want to know the full details of a branch, select the link ‘Find out more about services at this branch.’
There’s also a handy option to modify your search to look for something specific like branches that have:
- Saturday and Sunday trading
- A coin count machine
- A change machine
- Foreign exchange – you can save time by ordering foreign currency online before visiting a branch.
You can modify your ATM search to find machines that:
- Accept note, cheque, coin and envelope deposits. You’ll see coin, note and cheque deposits credited to your account instantly, while envelope deposits will be processed by the next business day
- Let you withdraw cash without a card by using the CommBank app – known as Cardless Cash
- Are audio enabled.
You can also search for services including:
- Mobile Lenders – who can come to you to discuss your home loan needs
- Business banking – speak to one of our specialists by visiting a branch, calling 13 1998 or requesting a callback
- Agribusiness – Call 1300 772 968 at any time, email email@example.com or request a callback
- Financial planners – keep in mind that you need to make an appointment beforehand.