Commonwealth Bank has activated its Emergency Assistance Package for customers and businesses affected by storms across South Australia.
Craig Brooke, Commonwealth Bank Regional General Manager for South Australia, said: “Our thoughts are with anyone who has been impacted by these devastating storms.
“Special arrangements are in place to provide support to our customers should they need it, and our staff are ready to assist with any financial concerns or enquiries,” said Mr Brooke.
We understand that each customer will have different needs and we encourage our affected customers to discuss their individual circumstances with us by either phoning 1300 720 814 or visiting their nearest Commonwealth Bank branch.
As part of our Emergency Assistance Package, we can discuss a range of options, including:
- Emergency accommodation assistance for CommInsure customers whose homes have been damaged.
- Expediting claims for CommInsure customers seeking help through their home, contents and motor vehicle insurance.
- Customised assistance for Commonwealth Bank home loan, credit card and personal loan customers who may experience difficulties due to the storms.
- Considering requests for additional loans including emergency credit limit increases (subject to credit approval).
- Loan restructuring for business customers with existing loans.
- Waiving charges and notice periods for affected customers wishing to access term deposits and Commonwealth Investment Bonds ahead of the maturity date.
- Waiving other selected fees and charges.