Special arrangements are in place to provide support to our Commonwealth Bank and CommInsure customers should they need it, and our staff are ready to assist them with any financial concerns or enquiries.
For updates on our services including branch opening hours, please visit www.commbank.com.au/info.
As part of our Emergency Assistance, we can discuss a range of options, including:
- Customised payment arrangements for your home loan, credit card, personal loan and some business loans.
- Waiving fees and charges.
- Temporary overdrafts, additional loans or emergency credit limit increases (subject to credit approval).
- Waiving fees and notice periods for early access to Term Deposits.
- For CommInsure customers, we are able to assist with emergency accommodation if your home has been damaged.
- Loan restructuring for business customers and existing loans.
- Waiving fees for temporary and damaged merchant EFTPOS terminals, as well as support with merchant terminal rental fees.
- We can also expedite claims to CommInsure for customers seeking help through their home and contents insurance.
To access this support please phone us on 1800 314 695 or visit us in branch where it is safe to do so. Further information about our Emergency Assistance is available online at commbank.com.au/emergencyassistance.
For emergency help in storms call the State Emergency Service on 132 500. Alternatively, visit www.ses.nsw.gov.au/ or www.qfes.qld.gov.au/. In a life-threatening emergency call 000 (triple zero).
Measures are current at the date of this media release and are subject to change.
CommInsure is a non-guaranteed subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. CommInsure is not an Authorised Deposit-taking Institution for the purposes of the Banking Act 1959 and its obligations do not represent deposits or other liabilities of Commonwealth Bank of Australia or its subsidiaries.